Azusa Pacific University, 2008
B.A. in Global Studies, GPA: 3.3/4.0
TOMS Shoes– Spring 2010
Alternative Sales Intern
- Created visual display booths for conferences, camps, and community events.
- Constructed window displays for retail stores
- Brainstormed and executed large TOMS initiatives, including but not limited to TOMS 4th Birthday Party, and One Day Without Shoes.
- Coordinator of databases for wedding sales and community outreach departments.
- Acted as a liaison between retailers, religious leaders, community members and TOMS Shoes.
- Fulfilled administrative duties by using Excel and Microsoft Office
- Balanced workloads with great time management
Therapy, High-End Clothing Boutique– Fall 2007- Present
Floor Manager and Head Merchandiser
- Head merchandiser for Therapy boutique and E.G. Page boutique in San Marino, CA
- Created window displays and updated the mannequins with new inventory
- Designed blog postings of up and and coming trends for the store.
- Coordinated and scheduled employee shifts while supervising pay roll.
- Personal shopper of VIP customers
- Supervised yearly inventory
Forest Home Ministries– Summers 2009, 2007
High School Women’s Dean
- Producer and writer of videos daily showed to the entire camp.
- Event Coordinator for weekly programs and team building activities.
- Lead 30 to 60 students in daily interactive discussion
- Acted as liaison between Director of High School Ministries and Church leaders.
- Spoke to 300 students on a weekly basis.
Comunidad Nueva Alianza, Guatemala- Spring 2008
Farming Community Intern
- Constructed bamboo furniture in workshop
- Observed Guatemalan culture by living with host families
- Interviewed, gathered research, wrote thesis about local community
Los Angeles Leadership Academy– Spring 2007
Teacher Aid for Charter School
- Aid and Mentor for English teacher in the inner city.
- Guided students with creative writing assignments.
- Created and executed lesson plans in the context of teaching
ONE Campaign– Pasadena Representative Fall 2009- Present
- Orchestrated local events to raise awareness for ONE
- Wrote letters to the local newspapers, as well as to Congress men and women.
Art Show Director Fall 2005
- Directed several art shows for college campus
- Created theme and built decor for the space
- Found local artists and musicians to participate
- Raised money for Invisible Children organization